Want to learn more about wine? If you want to officially get your learn on, whether for personal or professional reasons, here is a list of places to get started.
Local Wine Education (professional and amateur):
- The Wine Atlas by Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson
- The Wine Bible by Karen MacNeil
- Wine for Dummies Ed MCCarthy CWE, Mary Wing-Mulligan and Maryann Egan
- The Oxford Companion to Wine by Jancis Robinson
- What to Drink with What You Eat by Andrew Dornenberg and Karen Page
- Windows on the World Wine Course by Kevin Zraly