The majority of our favorite wine resources are brick and mortar locations or books. But there are a few outstanding websites and mobile apps definitely worth a mentio:
So do not let your lack of budget interfer with your wine education. Get online or hop on your mobile, and start hunting down this wine apps and wine sites.
- Wine Spectator: The authoritative magazine also has a killer website, complete with quizzes and games.
- Local Wine Events: Trying to find out if there are any interesting tastings, classes or wine dinners coming you
- Wine Folly: A beautifully executed site that covers all the basics (and then some), and has a witty, fun blog to boot.
- Berry Brothers and Rudd: The venerable English retailer also has a killer website with interactive web maps, quizzes, and a virtual wine school.
- Drync: Never forget that delicious wine from the other day: Drync is an app that allows users to catalog and store labels and tasting notes, AND purchase online.